1. ELIGIBILITY OF ADMISSION:
Admission can be sought to any class from Nursery to IX and XI Science, XI Commerce.
• For admission in Nursery the child should be 3 years of age.
• An admission test is conducted to determine eligibility to the class for which admission is sought.
• Class XI offers two streams Commerce and Science.
Commerce stream offers
• B. St
• Optional subjects Hindi/Computer/Math
Science Stream Offers:
• Optional subjects Hindi/Computer
• Optional subject Math/Bio.
For admission in Class Nursery Birth Certificate of child is required
For admission in any other class one must submit a Transfer Certificate, passing Certificate and mark sheet from school last attended.
2. EXAMINATIONS AND REPORT: Pupils absent from examination without any substantive reasons will be considered as having failed. Pupils absent from any examination will not be re-examined. Malpractice will be penalized by detention. Parents are requested to see the Progress report carefully and see their wards make a special efforts to study those subjects in which they are weak. A pupil who fails twice in the same class or two times within three consecutive years will not be permitted to continue his/her studies. Parents are especially requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed.
The Following Documents Are Required At The Time Of Admission
1- Mark sheet of the examination passed (In original and photocopy). The original will be returned.
2- Transfer Certificate (Original may be submitted with 15 days after getting Admission. An application to the effect must be submitted).
3- Identity proof of parents (Photocopy).
4- If seeking Admission in Class XI then submit Registration No. of class IX Examination.
5- If seeking Admission in Nursery Class the birth certificate (Original & Photocopy) is required the original will be returned. (Principal)